Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ginger bread Chaos!

So I decided it would be a great idea to make a ginger bread house a few days ago with the kids. Of course it was the kit from superstore but still a little bit of a challenge with a 1 and 3 year old. I told Bailey that we would make it after the afternoon nap and of course they slept a little late. It was just after 4 and we started the ginger bread house. Both of them were hungry since it was almost suppertime and all they wanted to do was eat the candy. I'm sure they probably would have wanted to eat it even if it wasn't almost suppertime but I'll blame it on that for now! I ended up stealing some Halloween candy to finish decorating the house since some of the candy was missing. It all turned out in the end except supper was a BUST!
The masterpeice!!!

Of course this is the morning after we made the house and they both kept bugging me to put them up at the island so they could look at it. Look at it... YEAH RIGHT! First there was 1 candy missing then another.... then Sam would eat one and Bailey didn't think that was fair.... so I said what the heck! Have some candy for breakfast too! I had my coffee while I watched them chow on the ginger bread walk-way. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love your story. There you go, journaling all ready for when you decide to scrap this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! Never even thought of that! Wahooo... I can be a very lazy journal-er!

    ReplyDelete