Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remembrance Day

Today I told my oldest daughter (3 yrs old) we would craft with my new cuttlebug we bought at the store the day prior. She was SUPER excited! When my youngest, who is 1, went to bed for his morning nap I said we would start. She is now a cuttlebug pro and it didn't take her long to catch on. She helped me make a card to send to a friend and then she went on to make her own cards. I tried to start a page that I was going to stitch by hand and lets just say I didn't get very far on it. That is okay though. It was great to see her get creative and do her own thing with help of course.


My daughter picked out the colors and we went from there. This was my first time scrapbooking with her. Usually I do it while they are napping or sleeping at night.

This is what I was attempting to do while helping my daughter make cards. I didn't get very far but managed to finish it while they had their snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment