Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Grandpa Layout

 
I've been wanting to do this layout for a very long time and I've finally tackled it. I wanted to find the right papers, embellishments for this special page. For paper I used Coredinations Black Magic, Karen Foster Adhesive Cork Sheet, Stemma - I love grandpa. I used a Creative Memories Memorabilia Pocket for a special coin that her Grandpa gave her. KI Memories journaling, Tim Holtz Ideaology memo pins, shrinky dinks, Kaiser Craft wood flourishes, Versa ink, ribbon & eyelets.


My 3 year old and I were playing around with 'shrinky dinks' and I thought her creations would be a perfect addition to her and her grandpas layout! Note: If you are going to put stickles on the shrinky dinks... do it after you heat it with your heat gun. It pops and kinda blows up a little so not a good choice!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome page Abbey! Congratulations on your blog! You did a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! And thanks for being my first 'follower'!! I was checking out the stampin up stuff and saw you had a blog. Trying to get software to make photobooks but not sure what to get.

    ReplyDelete