Monday, September 26, 2011

Lil' acts of Love - Artful Delight Blog Hop

Today I was able to work on the Tic Tac Toe challenge for Artful Delight. I chose to: use light pink, do a layout, and use a border punch.


 I finally scapped a picture of Bailey when she had just turned 1 and her friend. We went to Hydro Beach at the end of the summer and I got a lot of great pics of her! This layout I had a hard time with. It seemed to start off easy and then I just found myself staring at the layout trying to figure out what I was going to do next. In the end I figured it out and like the end result!




Hope everyone`s monday was a good one :)


2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo and the title in twine!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Artful Delight! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out too. Though you couldn't go wrong with that picture! Great use of twine to create the script title…so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete