Friday, September 30, 2011

World card making day!!

Ok first I need to share a little something about Miss Bai (my 4 year old). She is my talker to say the least! We were driving and she asks out loud... 'Why does the sun keep shining in my eyes?' before my husband or I could answer... she answers her question. 'Because the sun doesn't know any better.  It can't talk.' LMAO! Love it!

I'm not much on cards because I simply don't have the time to dedicate to it. All of my time goes to scrapping layout usually. I saw on Aphra's blog that cricut was having a contest for world card making day. If you would like to enter click HERE!! They are giving away a cuttle bug machine!!

Here is my  quick little card!

Here is a sneak peak of my layout I'm working on. First time using acrylics so hope it turns out! Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Toooooooooo funny! I loveeeeeeee it!! And your card is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the colors and the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete