Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Inspired by Kiwi

So this week Scrapbook Steals... my all time favorite place to buy scrapbook supplies at incredible prices... featured Kiwi Lane Designs. I had not heard of this company before this. What they came up with are templates you can buy that can make all these different layouts. You can play around with them and get your layout just the way you want it before having to cut one piece of cardstock! It's great to see what kind of layering you can do with them. Click to see the video!

Anyway... I don't have these templates... although I wish I did... but through the video I watched I tried to use it as some inspiration on layering with my layout. This is a layout I've been procrastinating for over a year now. I have a few of these in a little folder and I'm forcing myself to get them done so I can finally organize their baby scrapbooks.

 I made the butterflies with a EK success punch and added some Stickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment