Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flower stash!



So I recently purchased some flowers from Tessa who has an blog & etsy shop called Precocious Paper. Gotta say I love love love her flowers! Can't wait to use them!! Anyway when I got them I needed to find somewhere to stash them... I've been keeping this can to do an altered project and now I finally did it. It was fun to do and can see myself making many more altered projects in the future!

The brown flower was my very first glubber flower. Gotta love those!!! The other flower I had made a while ago and never found a home for it. I stuck a prima flower in the middle of it. Paper and ribbon was from My little yellow bicycle.

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those flowers!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Now your flower container is as inspiring as the flowers inside.

    Thank you for taking time to leave such nice comments on each of the hop posts. Enjoy the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete